Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fresh Start: Being a Mom

Hi everyone! I was inactive for a few months due to my pregnancy - I left my work at Friendster and now leaving my old blog as well. I discussed this with my friends and my husband even though my previous blog was going so well, I felt like it was going on a more professional-looking and revenue-generating business instead of a personal blog. With this, I'll be saying goodbye to Veyaleecious, and I hope my blogger friends will still follow me on this new road I'll be taking as a mom.

Yes, I'm going to be a mom!



This is a 3D ultrasound we made last month of our baby, and she's already striking poses here and there, but most of our friends told us she looks more like her daddy. Oh well!

I'll be posting more of my experiences as a first-time mommy, so I hope you stay tuned for my articles. Feel free to leave a comment to exchange links!

No comments:

Post a Comment